Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

November 29, 2007

Thank you, KCSAE

What a gracious bunch of people in Kansas City! I really appreciate the reception and questions during the program today. Please take a moment to subscribe to my blog. Just enter your email address into the Subscribe by Email form in the upper right of my blog's homepage.

I'm posting this from MCI, and the wifi signal is a little inconsistent. However, the powerpoints and updated handouts for both sessions will be posted here just as soon as I can get them uploaded.

UPDATE:
I'm now home and am able to post the slides and handouts.


Cool Tools to Help Volunteers Get Things Done Handouts


A Fresh Look at the Decision to Join Handouts

Thank you so much for your hospitality, and to Anne Winter and Cynthia Edmunds for taking such great care of me during my brief 16 hour stay in Kansas City. If you have unanswered questions about either of my presentations, please feel free to email me or leave a comment.

Tagged: ; ; ;

No comments: