Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

November 30, 2004

Last day of cramming

I spent the whole day cramming. 9:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. Around noon I took another full 200-question practice test. I scored around 88-90% on that test, but 75% of the questions were very familiar -- I had seen them before. Of the 25% that were new, I got 70% of them right. I'm not sure how to feel about the high score.

I also continue to wonder if the questions on these practice tests are representative of what will appear on the actual exam. I think most of the practice questions aren't "retired" questions from the actual exam, but rather the best efforts of some well-intentioned (although probably underqualified) volunteer test writers.

In any case, I feel there's not much else I can do to prepare. I'm going to participate in a cram session via conference call tomorrow night, but that'll probably be the last major study session before the exam.

No comments: