Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

January 23, 2005

YES!

I passed! My results finally arrived Friday. The envelope was thin, which apparently is a good sign. If you fail, I understand they include correspondence on which questions you got wrong, which tends to increase the size of the envelope. In the envelope was a letter from the CAE Commission Chair with her congratulations on my accomplishment and a sample press release. They don't tell you what your actual score was, or how many questions you needed to answer right in order to pass.

What a relief.

Now that I've passed, you'll see that I've updated the title of my blog from "Preparing for the CAE exam." I do expect to continue posting here, at least up until the next ASAE convention in Nashville this July where there will be a ceremony honoring the CAE class of 2004.

No comments: