Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

April 13, 2006

No time to blog

It's been a nutty couple of weeks. Here are a few quick things:

  1. The next CAE exam is just a few weeks away. May fifth, to be exact. It's obvious to me by the spike in traffic on my blog (especially my 13 tips to help you pass the CAE exam post) as well as the number of requests I'm getting for practice tests. If you want the practice tests I have, just e-mail me at bkmcae {at} gmail dot com. Tell your friends.
  2. I registered for ASAE & The Center's Annual Meeting this week. Gosh, it takes a lot of steps to register for a big convention like ASAE's. Someone should simplify that -- they'd earn a bundle. By the way, there are only 800 hotel rooms attached to the convention center in Boston, and they're all in the under-construction Westin Boston Waterfront which will be completed in June. That'll be the most convenient spot to stay. But with +/- 4000 attendees expected, you better get a move-on if you want to stay there.
  3. My session at the Annual Meeting has been moved to Monday at 10:30.
  4. Blogo-clumpers: Changed my mind on the ASAE Annual Meeting tag. Use instead.
  5. On my to-do list: Create a Wikipedia entry for Certified Association Executive.
Good night!

Tagged: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on the hotel. Just booked mine.

You are right about that form. They already have all that data.

Ben Martin, CAE said...

Anytime, Vader! ;-)