Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

May 08, 2006

This description needs help

Okay, my blog's description is hella long. I'm taking suggestions on new blog descriptions for the Certified Association Executive blog. Send your suggestions to bkmcae [at] gmail dotcom or leave a comment here. Best suggestion will earn fabulous prizes. Here's the current description:

I'm an association manager who passed the Certified Association Executive (CAE) examination in December 2004. On my blog you'll find tips on how to pass the CAE exam, a diary of my experiences leading up to--and after--the exam, my thoughts on the CAE program and my reflections association management. The opinions expressed on this blog are my own. The terms Certified Association Executive and CAE are registered trademarks of the American Society of Association Executives.

I know you can do better than this.

Tagged: ; ; ; ; ; ;

No comments: