Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

June 09, 2006

Gone geek


Gone geek
Originally uploaded by bkmcae.
After reading about how much more productive people are when they get a second monitor, I put in a request for an LCD screen when I got my new company-issued lappy. All I can say is, "Whoa!" It really is awesome. I've read that productivity increases anywhere from 9% to 50% when a dual monitor configuration is set up. I figure if I get even a 5% jump in productivity, the LCD screen will pay for itself in just a few weeks. I am getting some weird looks from my teammates, though.

Tagged:

3 comments:

Nick said...

I want that setup!

Anonymous said...

Productivity rises more like 20% to 50%. I have to really downshift my thought process when working with only one monitor. db

Anonymous said...

Glad to see they gave you a ThinkPad. db