Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

January 27, 2007

Naples Bound!

Yes, you're reading that timestamp right: It says 5:49 a.m.

Greetings from Richmond International Airport! I'm off to the Great Ideas Conference (GIC) in about 30 minutes. I'll be blogging about GIC on the Acronym blog, as well as here on the Certified Association Executive blog, so watch this space for updates from the conference.

Thanks to the two people who decided to Chat Me Up yesterday during ASAE's Word of Mouth Marketing for Certification teleseminar, hosted by Dr. Lenora Knapp. The really cool thing about that widget I was using (below accolades and above blogroll in the right nav bar) is that it allowed me to see how many people were surfing my blog at any moment. For this reason alone, I think I'll leave it up there.

Finally, December 2006 CAE exam results should be out soon, if they're not already. If you passed please leave a comment here, or email me, or leave a message in the Chat Me Up widget.

Tagged: ; ; ;

No comments: