Daniel Farrell tagged me with an eight habits meme. The premise is these are eight habits I have that you might not know about. So here goes.
- I work out 4-6 times per week for about 30 minutes per session, usually between 7 and 8 a.m. I've gotten to the point that I even take my running shoes with me on business trips.
- I shave my face in the shower. Is that too much information? Shaving around this goatee is difficult without a mirror.
- I gargle with Listerine twice per day. While gargling in the morning, I make good use of the time by Q-tipping my ears, applying deodorant, and putting gel in my hair. And always in that order.
- When I arrive at work, I always park in the spot farthest from the building, unless it's raining or going to rain.
- I check my BlackBerry when I get bored.
- When I sleep, I like air blowing on my face and white noise. So, I have a small fan that I leave on my bedside table that I run every night. I even bring it on the road when I go on business trips.
- When I go to sleep, I usually start out on my left side, then the right, then on my back. Only then can I doze off.
- I own at least four black belts. I don't buy them out of habit, but out of necessity. I habitually leave my black belt at home when I travel for business.