Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

July 26, 2007

8 habits meme... grr

Daniel Farrell tagged me with an eight habits meme. The premise is these are eight habits I have that you might not know about. So here goes.

  1. I work out 4-6 times per week for about 30 minutes per session, usually between 7 and 8 a.m. I've gotten to the point that I even take my running shoes with me on business trips.
  2. I shave my face in the shower. Is that too much information? Shaving around this goatee is difficult without a mirror.
  3. I gargle with Listerine twice per day. While gargling in the morning, I make good use of the time by Q-tipping my ears, applying deodorant, and putting gel in my hair. And always in that order.
  4. When I arrive at work, I always park in the spot farthest from the building, unless it's raining or going to rain.
  5. I check my BlackBerry when I get bored.
  6. When I sleep, I like air blowing on my face and white noise. So, I have a small fan that I leave on my bedside table that I run every night. I even bring it on the road when I go on business trips.
  7. When I go to sleep, I usually start out on my left side, then the right, then on my back. Only then can I doze off.
  8. I own at least four black belts. I don't buy them out of habit, but out of necessity. I habitually leave my black belt at home when I travel for business.

Now I get to tag five people. Tony, Chris, Shawn, Andy, and Matt.

Tagged: ; ; ;

2 comments:

Matt Baehr said...

OK - I did it.

http://blogclump.blogspot.com/

But only because you asked nicely.

Greg Fine said...

Way too much information, but interesting none the same. I too shave in the shower. It saves water. I like air blowing when I sleep. OK, that's enough. I knew there was a good reason for not having my own blog.