There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and statistics. Here are my lies for the year. I do think that these statistics shed some light and truth on what were some of the more interesting and engaging posts of the year. It also gives me a chance to say thanks to the websites sending traffic over here and to the organizations whose employees read this blog.
12,151 visits for the year, 6,807 absolute unique visitors. 25,198 pageviews, 2.07 pages per visit. Peak total RSS subscriber count: 292 (peak normal feed count + peak combo feed count, eight short of my goal). 229 blog posts for the year.
Top posts for the year:
- 13 Tips to Help You Pass the CAE Exam (741 unique views)
- A Baker's Dozen CAE Tips & Tip #1 (327)
- Tip #2: Think Like a 60 Year Old White Man (321)
- The Tweet is My Kink: Don't Make Fun of Members (226)
- The ASAE2007 Backchannel (196)
- Online Social Networking Continues Heating Up (182)
- Seven Simple Tips for New Bloggers (11)
- I've Encountered a Job Hazard (11)
- Is There a Statute of Limitations on Commenting? (11)
Top referring sites:
- ASAE & The Center (342)
- Executive Director, Inc. (99)
- NACHRI (79)