Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

January 07, 2008

NYC bound

Tomorrow morning I depart for NY, NY for a real estate conference from Inman News, the real estate industry's trade press. In recent years they have added a pre-conference curriculum specifically for real estate bloggers, and I'll be soaking up this part of the event more than any other, I would expect. Extra-curricular activities planned: Have a beer with Andy Steggles (how can he not have a blog?) and meet Marc Sirkin. Perhaps I will have a few blog posts this week, but more likely you'll be hearing some audio posts until I'm back below the Mason-Dixon line, at which time I'll be more inclined to type. Any subscribers in NYC who would like to meet up, just drop me a line! bkmcae at gmail dot com.

Tagged: ; ; ;

No comments: