Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

June 04, 2008

Meme'ing for member relations

One of my members, Jeremy Hart, tagged me on a meme. I guess I should get paid for this blog post, since I'm responding to a member request. Let me clock in...

1. Who is your favorite musical artist (post a YouTube video)?
Only one? I guess that honor must go to Matt Slocum, songwriter/guitarist for off-again on-again Sixpence None the Richer. They are recording a new album. Here's a sneak peek:



2. Who is your favorite artist?
Easier question: Rene Magritte. I have a postcard sized print of this Magritte painting on my desk, a reminder that a) we can create more of our reality than we think and b) things aren't always as they appear at first glance.

3. Who is your favorite blogger?
I really don't have one, although J-Nott has won my prestigious best association blogger award two years running.

4. If you could meet anyone (alive or dead), who would it be and what is the most interesting thing about them?
Mother Teresa. She said, "We cannot all do great things, but we can all do small things with great love." She lived that.

5. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I'm still not grown up, but I thought I'd be a teacher when I was much younger.

6. What is the most interesting piece of trivia you know?
The value of the copper in a US penny is greater than $.01.

7. If you could live in any point in history what would it be and why?
There is no better time to be alive than right now. There are so many cool things happening, and the age at which you can really make a difference in this world is going down constantly.

8. What is the most interesting job you have ever held?
Director of Communications & New Media at VAR. It also happens to be the most challenging.

I'll be merciful on my blogging buddies. This arm of the meme dies here.

Tagged: ; ; ;

No comments: