Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

October 01, 2004

Permission granted

Today I received this e-mail from Greg Melia, ASAE's Director of Credentialing:

Dear Ben,

Congratulations on successfully completing the application requirements to sit for the CAE exam! You may take the CAE Exam either on Friday, December 3, 2004 or Friday, May 6, 2005 as part of your application fee.

You will be e-mailed a registration and test center selection form for the December exam no later than Friday, October 22.

The email also invited me to subscribe to a CAE Candidate Listserv, which I did eagerly. If I had thought to check my credit card statement online, I would have discovered that my application was successful on Monday, since that's when a $500 charge from ASAE appeared.

I don't know if I'll be able to take the exam here in Richmond, or if I'll have to drive to DC to take it. Either way, it doesn't really matter.

Glad my application was accepted. Now I can have a relaxing weekend, filled with more reading...

No comments: