Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

November 04, 2004

One month to go!

It's been crazy at work, so I haven't had a lot of time to post, or study for that matter. With the help of my wife, I'm in the process of creating flash cards for some rote memorization of key terms and concepts. My strategy leading up to the exam on December 3 is to:

  1. attempt to read through both Professional Practices in Association management and the Association Law Handbook one more time;
  2. review and memorize the flash cards;
  3. take 2 vacation days to cram for the exam on November 29 and 30.

I still haven't taken that practice exam I got from a friend, and I'm hoping to get another practice exam from someone else. I'm feeling pretty confident, but going through some more practice exams will either put my mind at ease or identify where I need to spend more time studying.


No comments: