Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

June 09, 2005

Banff Centre -- Days 3 & 4

It's hard -- and perhaps counter-productive -- to keep up with the blog while here for personal and professional development, but as I pack up to leave tomorrow, now seems like a good time to post. The experience here has been great, and as I prepare to complete the last 20% of the course, I can look back and identify at least three things that I can put to use right away to help make me a better leader at work and home. The list will likely grow as I reflect on this experience at home. I've learned so much about myself and can't wait to act upon the new knowledge.

This course at the Banff Centre is unlike anything I've ever experienced. In a way, I feel like I've been inducted into a brotherhood. The course here, while not perfect, is probably the most profound personal/professional development experience I've ever had. Fusing the arts with professional development is really a great thing.

I have a million things to do once I return to Richmond, but for now I'm trying to put those things out of my mind and finish strong. More on this topic later...

No comments: