Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

July 19, 2005

I'm going back to Cali...

Blogging at you from Richmond International Airport en route to Los Angeles. My blogging may be sparse over the next week as I am a volunteer leader for a conference of state CPA society professionals this week, then I have a chapter summit and then a board meeting. I should be back in the swing of things by Thursday or Friday next week.

Flying from this airport is one of the most pleasurable things about living in Richmond. I left my house just before 8:00 this morning and it's now 8:50. I've already driven here, parked my car, taken a shuttle to the terminal, checked in, gone through security, and now I'm just waiting here for a 9:30 departure. All this is in less than an hour.

Makes you DC people sick, huh?

No comments: