Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

December 08, 2005

Click, scroll, click

That's the sound of your marketing message being deleted on a BlackBerry.

After a hiatus, Big Picture Shawn is back with an interesting post about communicating in a wireless world. She laments:

From an association standpoint, we are all battling with the Blackberry crowd. ("Who cares if it's on the Web site...I'm not at my desk.")

This reminded me of passing thought I had the other day about communicating with members and customers who are increasingly getting their email via a Treo or Blackberry. Those HTML emails are undecipherable on many mobile devices.

I haven't seen any recommendations from the experts on how to address this issue, and the problem won't be getting any better. Unless...

No comments: