Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

February 01, 2008

100-200-300 only a month late, and a sincere expression of appreciation


group hug
Originally uploaded by massdistraction
I just want to say thank you to everyone who reads Certified Association Executive. I cannot articulate how much I appreciate your attention, and I want to express my gratitude for your readership. You may not realize it, but through comments and direct feedback, your engagement with this blog is transforming me into the association leader I want to become.

Late last year I went on a quest to attain 100 facebook friends, 200 LinkedIn contacts, and 300 blog subscribers by December 31. I was unable to hit the 300 RSS subscribers mark, but I'm happy to report that I did finally achieve that number this week. Thursday saw 281 subscribers to the main feed and Wednesday's combo feed count was 21, putting me at 302! It is really amazing to have hit that mark after passing 200 subscribers back in the summer.

Group hug!

Tagged: ; ; ;

5 comments:

Maddie Grant said...

You rock!! : )

Ben Martin, CAE said...

Short & sweet. :-)

Lisa Junker said...

Thank you for sharing your time with us, Ben! I always enjoy your posts--and I know it takes a lot of time on your part to keep your blog going strong. Best wishes for your continued learning and success!

Anonymous said...

Well done! I tip my hat to you--your "13 tips" paved the way for my CAE designation way, way back in '05...

Lindy Dreyer said...

Congrats. And I love group hugs.