Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

March 03, 2008

Oh, another web 2.0 calendaring tool... But wait! This one handles time zones and daylight savings time: ScheduleOnce.com

Ugh. Scheduling conference calls with board or committee members is a real pain, even if they're all in the same time zone. I usually spend 10 minutes or more during my Cool Tools presentation ( I'm available to present it to your association, by the way) describing some of the web's best online calendaring services. Here's a new service I'll be adding to my slide deck. It's called ScheduleOnce.com. Not only does it help you find the ideal date and time for your meeting or conference call, it also takes into account your participants' time zones and daylight savings time status. Watch this YouTube video to see how it works.



Tagged: ; ; ;

No comments: