Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

June 24, 2008

The blogger speaks, and what a long, strange trip it's been

Warning, shameless self promotion ahead:

Since I last checked in with you about my public speaking availability back in January, I've been a very busy bee. Here's my public speaking calendar since February 2008, and extending into January 2009 (keep in mind most of these REALTOR association events are part of my duties at VAR, i.e. not for hire):

  • February 27, 2008: Lunch & Learn Alexandria | Society of National Association Publications
  • March 30-April 1, 2008: AE Institute Boston | National Association of REALTORS
  • April 24-26, 2008: Digital Now Orlando | Fusion Productions
  • May 9, 2008: Annual Meeting Atlantic City | New Jersey Society of CPAs
  • May 29-30, 2008: Marketing & Membership Conference Baltimore | ASAE & The Center
  • June 6, 2008: Monthly Meeting Richmond | Virginia Society of Association Executives
  • June 8-10, 2008: Annual Meeting Myrtle Beach | Association Executives of North Carolina
  • June 12, 2008: Top Producers Meeting Norfolk | William E. Wood REALTORS Associates
  • July 13-16, 2008: Regional AE Conference Young Harris, GA | Georgia Association of REALTORS
  • July 22-25, 2008: Inman Connect SF San Francisco | Inman News
  • August 16-19, 2008: Annual Meeting & Exposition San Diego | ASAE & The Center
  • September 5, 2008: Monthly Meeting Columbus, OH | Ohio Society of Association Executives
  • September 6-10, 2008: Annual Conference Clearwater Beach, FL | National Association of State Boating Law Administrators
  • October 15, 2008: Membership Meeting Colonial Heights, VA | Southside Virginia Association of REALTORS
  • October 16, 2008: Annual Convention Manassas, VA | Prince William Association of REALTORS
  • January 29-30, 2009: Legislative Conference Austin, TX | Texas Association of REALTORS
I'd love to come and speak for your group, too. Check out my under-development public speaking webpage with everything you need to make planning a session with me easy: Session titles, descriptions, the time allotted for each presentation. In addition you'll find a downloadable biography and headshots. Easy, right?

I'm accepting speaking engagements starting in October. Due to demands on my time, I have had to increase my rate, but I think you'll find that my fee is still a very good value. If you're looking for a speaker for an upcoming meeting, retreat, or halftime entertainment, please think of me.

Tagged: ; ; ;

No comments: