Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

July 02, 2008

Announcing the Association BloggerCon Facial Hair Challenge!

Okay, let's have some fun. With J-Nott getting in touch with his inner street thug and sprouting a goatee recently, I've come up with a fun activity.

Gentlemen, show up at the Fourth Annual Association Bloggercon at ASAE & The Center's Annual Meeting on Sunday, August 17 sporting a moustache, goatee, chin fuzz, or full beard and win fabulous prizes. I promise the prizes will be fabulous and unique.

Maddie is holding a similar contest for the ladies (and fortunately, it has nothing to do with facial hair).

Tagged: ; ; ;

1 comment:

Steve Levine said...

Ben:

I can't make it to ASAE. Can I send you a photo instead? Been hairy (on the front of my head, not the top!) for decades.


Steve