Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

September 03, 2008

Recommended by American Mensa*

It's so despicably shameless, I should probably be locked in the stocks, but how could I not link to this?

But you don't have to be a genius to hang out with me. That much should be obvious by now.

* The views expressed by the Executive Director of American Mensa do not, I am quite sure, necessarily represent the views of American Mensa, its members or leadership.

Tagged: ; ; ;

4 comments:

Jeff De Cagna said...

As a member of Mensa, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this "endorsement." I'm going to have a word with Pam later today. ;>)

Ben Martin, CAE said...

Endorsements and recommendations are very different things. At least that's what the lawyers say.

pam donahoo said...

Your Web site comes highly recommended...damn the lawyers!
So there ;-P

Jeffrey Cufaude said...

You should really quit now. I mean, what could top this?