Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

November 11, 2005

Due to Factors Beyond our Control...

Some time ago, I mentioned I was working on a couple of volunteer things for ASAE & The Center.

One of the things is a collaborative effort to expand the conversation going on around ASAE & The Center's new environmental scan, Mapping the Future of Your Association. I've recruited about 20 volunteers to adopt one of the eight "supertrends" identified in the scan, and those volunteers will each compose a short article to elaborate on the trend's implications.

Beginning in January, this group of volunteers will bring you Research in Action, a 16-week program (two weeks for each supertrend) using ASAE & The Center's iCohere system to build an interactive virtual dialog in the association community about the scan. I invite you to participate, and I'll be posting summaries of the discussion to my blog throughout the program.

I'll have details soon on how to sign up for Research in Action. But in the meantime, if you're interested in adopting one of the supertrends and helping to facilitate the conversation, please contact me and I'll bring you up to speed.

No comments: