Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

March 17, 2006

ASAE to hold 2009 Annual Meeting in Toronto

That title pretty much says it all. Full press release.

If you live in the DC area, do not -- I repeat: Do not fly from Washington Reagan International to Toronto. The security measures in Toronto are extremely inconvenient when flying to Reagan. But maybe they'll relax by 2009. I have a long story I could tell you about my connection in Toronto when flying home from Calgary after my trip to Banff, but maybe another time.

The Canadian Tourism Commission has been investing heavily in ASAE for years now. They sponsor the Banff Scholarships, they host the Invitational Forum on Leadership and Management, they advertise heavily in ASAE. Looks like it has all finally paid off!

Tagged: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

No comments: