Stand by...

You're about to be redirected to BenMartinCAE.com

January 12, 2008

Ask the CAE. Get answers to your questions.

Over the years, I've gotten a ton of questions from readers about specific topics like...

  • What are the potential liabilities for an association blog?
  • Everyone keeps talking about podcasts, but how do I actually set one up?
  • Which department should be responsible for an association's social media initiative?
  • How do you record the audio interviews on your blog?
  • What can I do about a membership that is resistant to change?
  • Can you recommend a consultant for a technology audit?
  • Should I use my real picture and name on my new blog?
Today I introduce a new feature on the Certified Association Executive blog: Ask the CAE. You ask a question, I answer it on the blog. Simply send your question to AskTheCAE at GMail dot com. I will honor all requests to have questions answered anonymously; just ask. For an added layer of mystery, you can post your question anonymously in the comments of this post.

Fire away.

Tagged: ; ; ;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about your thoughts on those very questions? They are good ones.

Ben Martin, CAE said...

Jay, that's not the question I expected to get first, but I'll tackle it soon.